CSHL Press has made the RNA-seq chapter of my Next-Gen Seq book available free from their website: RNA Sequencing
with Next-Generation Sequencing.
http://www.cshlpress.org/pdf/sample/2015/nextgen2/NGS2Chap13.pdf
Urine test may improve bladder cancer diagnosis and guide treatment
decisions
-
RNA sequencing of urine cell-free RNA can detect bladder cancer, monitor
residual disease and help predict whether patients may respond better to
immunothe...
18 hours ago
2 comments:
Congraduations! This must be a good book for RNA-Seq. And Don't forget to continue your blog post!
I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whats app +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment